sábado, 22 de junio de 2013

My experience in a social network:

I often use the facebook social network but then
I will
only speak an experience I had in the.
For over three years to use this network and never had problems until last year,
made ​​an account with another name and other information,
but with
my photos. The problem was that people add fake person started
including
a high school and speak very often.
I found out because a friend made ​​me aware of what
I was
doing because it was well planned, because I never added of course.
That fake account was talking bad to other people,
then
I thought it was best to warn them that I was,
I
made ​​a fake facebook and forgive me in the name of anonymous. 

Luckily I had no problem with the people who come to explain,
 even to deleted that account from friends and denounced,
but that
served to facebook delete that account because until now remains open, but we fortunately do not use it more.

2 comentarios:

  1. You're still using the facebook though you hacked your account? You have another account?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Caro! Try to rewrite the question: Are you still using....?

    ResponderEliminar